Monday 28 February 2011

Oscars Favs Dresses!

Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana perfume, which means they get to dress her for awards shows and she looks sexy glamorous in this tight fitted lace gown. I love the colour and the silhouette as it reminds me of the Chinese Qipao (Chinese dress).
I do love Ellie Saab creations as his work always take my breathe away, so I think Mila Kunis looks romantic and sweet in this lilac lace gown as it feels like spring just looking at it!
Natalie Portman is glowing in her Rodarte dress, the colour similar to Scarlett's D&G dress and it really is a lovely colour to be working on the red carpet as its so rich and elegant. Seriously she makes sporting a baby bump look amazing! Also love the of the shoulder neck line!

Images from guardian.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment